IMAP Migration Tool Instructions
The basic idea is that there is a web based front end that writes out a script that you will have to run via command line later.
- Unpack the tar.gz file and put the migrationtool directory in a web directory.
- Make sure that the file migrationtool/scripts/archive.sh is writable by your web browser (example: "chown apache archive.sh" where apache is the user running your webserver).
- Edit the migrationtool/index.php file. You will need to change the values for "src_server" and "dest_server" hidden form elements.
- Edit the migrationtool/archivesetup.conf file. Change the values for $submit_message and $folders_skip to your requirements.
- Then point your browser over to that directory (example: http://localhost/migrationtool/).
- Fill out the form with the auth info and pick the settings you want. Submit the form. Do this for as many accounts as you need to.
- Go to the migrationtool/scripts/ directory and run the archive.sh script. Make sure it is executable by your user.
- NOTE - at this point you should either move the archive.sh script to some non web directory or run resetscript.sh for security reasons. I will address this issue more gracefully in a later release.